- Extract the zip to the installation folder. For example,
2. To install as a windows service run the follow command as Administrator:
sc create "EzeScan REST Sync" BinPath="<InstallDirectory>\EzeScan.RestSync.exe"
3. Open Service Control Manager
4. Right click on EzeScan REST Sync service and select properties
5. Enter the username and password of an account with write permissions to the installation directory
6. Change the startup type to Automatic
7. Edit the appsettings.json to the SQL server to be used
"AppDatabase": "Data Source=sqlserver.domain.com;Database=ezescansync;User ID=sql-user;Password=sqlpassword"
8. Save the changes
9. When complete start the service and confirm the webpage loads on http://localhost:32394