- Go to the EzeScan website www.ezescan.com.au
- Logon using your User ID & Password
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure as to what this is.
- Go to Downloads > Software Downloads > EzeScan Webapps
- 4. Download and extract the installation files to the Downloads folder
- Open the Downloads folder and extract/unzip the files
- Copy the EzeScanWebApps folder to C:\or whichever drive or folder to your liking.
EzeScan WebApps application pool’s identity needs to have read/write access to the App_Data folder in order to move files around and function correctly.
- If you’re running Server 2012 R2 you would do this by granting the IIS_IUSRS user Modify to the App_Data folder.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Expand the Connections window (LH side), right mouse click on Default Web Site and select Add Application…
Set the following values:
a. Site Alias ewa b. Application Pool .NET 4.5 c. Physical Path C:/EzeScanWebApps (click ... to navigate)
- Click OK(d) to finish.
Testing the new site
- Right Mouse Click on ewa (see image below)
- Select Manage Application
- Select Browse
- If the page loads, then installation is complete.