Accessing the Admin Dashboard
- In the top right of the web application click Log in
Login as the default admin user
Username admin Password admin
- In the top right menu again click the Admin link.
- You should now see the Admin Dashboard.
Managing your License
- On the left menu click the “License” option.
- You should then see the license details page.
- If you require a demonstration license, then on this page you will now be able to see your server’s hostname.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the hostname exactly as it appears here as it is case sensitive.
- If approved, the EzeScan support team will email you back the license
- Save this license to a temporary location on your system.
- To upload the license simply click the browse button and select the file from your temporary location and then click the Submit button.
- The license details should update and check that License Stats now says License Valid.