- Download the latest zip from our website (https://www.ezescan.com.au/downloads/software-downloads/ezescan-webapps/ezescan-capture-ricoh)
- Launch the Web Image Monitor for your device.
- In the top right click Login
- Enter your credentials and proceed to login. (Default credentials are admin with a blank password)
- On the left menu click Device Management > Configuration.
- Under Extended Feature Settings click Install.
- Select Local File then click the Browse button and select the zip file which you downloaded in step 1. Click the Display Extended Feature List and then wait.
Note: It can take up to 5 minutes for the file to upload and the page to refresh.
You should see the status in the bottom of your web browser.
- Select the radio button and then click the Install link.
- Confirm the options and then click OK.
- The following status message will display while the app installs.
- Once installation is finished you will be redirected back to the previous Install screen but EzeScan Capture will no longer be listed in the Extended Feature List.
- On the copier tap the Apps button.
- Confirm that the EzeScan Capture app is displayed.