- Navigate to the Azure Portal and select Azure Active Directory.
- On the left menu select App Registrations.
Enter the following details and then click the Register button:
Option Value Name EzeScan WebApps Supported account types
Accounts in this organizational directory only ([Your tenant name here] only - Single tenant)
Redirect URI Web - https://ewa.domain.com.au/signin-oidc (Sub in the URL of your EWA install).
- On the left menu click on the Authentication option.
Set the following options and then click Save:
Option Value Logout Url https://ewa.domain.com/signout-oidc (Sub in the URL of your EWA install). Implicit Grant ID tokens Supported Account Types > Who can use this application or access this API? Accounts in this organizational directory only ([Your tenant name here] only - Single tenant) Advanced Settings > Allow public client flows No
- On the left menu select the Overview option.
- Take note of the Application (client) ID and the Directory (tenant) ID by mousing over then clicking the copy to clipboard button and saving them somewhere safe for later use.
- Click on the Endpoints option in the top menu.
- Take note of the OpenID Connect metadata document URL by clicking the copy to clipboard button and saving it somewhere safe for later use.
- You should now have the 3 respective values saved out ready to put into EzeScan WebApps appsettings.json file.
Edit your appsettings.json files Authentication section to contain the following:
Confirm your Authentcation section now looks like the following and save the file.
- Restart the IIS App Pool that runs EzeScan WebApps.
- Navigate to your EzeScan WebApps site and click the Login button.
- Login as an Azure AD Administrator, tick the Consent box and then click Accept.